Terms of Service
These terms and conditions ("Terms of Service") govern your access to and use of Workhound, a product of WorkDigital Ltd ("Workhound") products, software, services, and web site (collectively "Services"), and any and all information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded, or appearing on the Services (collectively "Content"). By accessing and using the Services, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, you are not allowed to use the Services. Wherever used in these Terms of Service, "you", "your" or similar terms mean the person or legal entity utilizing or accessing the Services.
Workhound does not store Your credit card details
If you choose to pay for the Service by credit card, your credit card details are not stored by the Service and cannot be accessed by Workhound staff.
Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by our payment providers.
Modifications to the Services and Prices
- Workhound may change the Services at any time and from time to time without notice. Any changes to the Services, including releases of new features, tools or resources, shall be subject to these Terms of Service. Workhound may also stop (temporarily or permanently) providing the Services (or any part of the Services) to you or to its customers generally without prior notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees for Services, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from Workhound. Such notices will be made by email. We will not change an agreed upon CPC price without a minimum of 30 days notice and agreement by the advertiser.
- Workhound shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any change to the Services, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
Cancellation and Termination
- Our product is sold on a CPC basis and also ad inventory can be purchased for a predetermined period of time but also with the option for recurring billing. If you choose to cancel your agreed upon tenancy agreement, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your access at any time pending a two week notice period.
- Workhound, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend, terminate or restrict your access to the Services, or any other Workhound service, for any reason and at any time. Such termination of the Services will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the deletion of all Content on your account. Workhound reserves the right to refuse to provide the Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The provisions regarding "Use and Restrictions", "Payment Matters", "Cancellation and Termination", "Ownership", "Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability" and "General" and any provisions which by their nature survive, shall survive the termination of these Terms of Service.